Summer Intensives 2016
This June and July, the Alkion Center is pleased to offer more Summer Intensive courses than ever before. Though Weeks I and III are components of larger, ongoing programs, enrollment is open for any of the week-long courses, or for any individual class. No pre-requisites are necessary. These offerings are an prime opportunity for personal renewal, professional development, and development of artistic capacities.
Week I – June 19 to 24
- Evolution of Human Consciousness through Art w/ Patrick Stolfo
- An Introduction to Waldorf Early Childhood Ed.
- Veil Painting / Eurythmy / Modeling the Human Head in Clay
Week II – June 26 to July 1
- Bringing History to Life and Its Role in the Waldorf Curriculum w/ Karl Schurman
- Creative Writing / History Seminar / Nature Stories and Eurythmy for Early Childhood /
Metalworking / Painting / Sculpture
Week III – July 3 to 8
- Leading with Spirit: The Art of Administration and Leadership in Waldorf Schools, Session III – Administrative Roles and Practices w/ Marti Stewart, Mara White, Christopher Schaefer